Friday, May 11, 2012

Diamondbacks vs. Giants

Tonight Ryleigh took me to the Diamondbacks game...sorta. It started out that way at least.

Earlier in the week she won 2 D-backs tickets from one of her teachers at school. It was some sort of raffle. The tickets were certainly the type you would expect to win in a raffle. Section 329 row 30....nosebleeds. Nevertheless we were super excited to go, and be together.
Since my dad works at Chase field he has a handy parking pass that allows him to park in the player parking area for free! Jokingly I asked him if we could carpool with him to the game. A few days later he came to me and told me that YES I could carpool with him and he actually got some tickets for him, my mom & me & Ry. WAY BETTER SEATS than we had before! This time we were in section 129! Row 26! We had so much fun with my parents!
The diamondbacks even ended up winning - 5-1...ending a 5 game losing streak then after the show there was fireworks!! Then after that there was a concert!
One of my dads clients were the ones putting on the concert so we got VIP passes to go down on the field. As we stood down there amongst all these sweaty Christians with their eyes closed singing along and swaying we realized we were a little out of place. So we went and sat in some seats and gave our VIP passes to some little kids In a Christian youth group that was so excited to see "Crowder"! Our good deed of the day! Thanks for a great day Ry! I love you!!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

Such a fun time!! I like the first picture of thre three of us, but definately not the last, of me, at least. ;-(

Andrea said...

LOVE that pic of the 3 of you, the 1st one especially! :) You are all so pretty!