Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I am not feeling overly inspired to post about anything specific today which is making this a difficult post for me. I have typed..erased...typed...delete... I just can't seem to put into words my feelings. Therefore I am going to be simple.

I am thankful and grateful to be a mother. I love my children so much. The only issue with motherhood that I have is that it is going by WAY too fast! I can't believe how rapid time moves! I want them to stay little and precious forever. I know that they are growing up and getting older but the good news is that I will ALWAYS be their mom... and I really lucked out in that department.

1 comment:

Susan Sorensen said...

You have a great little family, Jeni.. Both you and Dan are doing good as parents. The kids are nice, respectful and loving. Rare these days....