Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A "Graduate"


I had to put the word graduate in quotations because I just had a miniature rant on Facebook the other day about how annoying it is to me that my news feed was clogged up with hundreds of photos & video clips of  all of the children of my friends' various "graduations". Keep in mind not a single one was actually graduating from High School or College. We are talking 3rd grade...pre-school....kindergarten....6th grade...5th grade........ ya! Pretty much EVERY grade except for the ones that matter!

On that note: Ryleigh was promoted to high school!!! YAY! We are so proud of her. She finished junior high school with a combined GPA of 3.76 - that's pretty dang good!


The 8th grade (8D group) class of Santan Junior High 2012

Santan Storm

On her way for that certificate

She was just excited that she got lots of cheers from her peers, considering she has only been going to this school for the fourth quarter!

Ryleigh's Santan Bestie: Macayla

Dan and I could not be prouder. She works so amazingly hard and we know it. We could not have asked for a better daughter.


Regloo even tagged along for the graduation!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

Thanks so much for letting me "tag along". I love going to the kids' activities, but I must say, this was a highlight. Having a grandchild old enough to going into high school is a very surreal experience I must say. Ryleigh has been a joy from the day she was born and continues to be. Congrats Ryleigh Bug! I love you so much.

Susan Sorensen said...

What sweet pictures. We're so proud of her. Congratulations Ryleigh.