Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy 15th Bugg!

 We are officially in Countdown to drivers licence and dating! I can't believe Ryleigh turned 15 today! whoa nelly...
Ryleigh's old bestie Mikayla (She moved to Alaska in September) flew down to spend the week with Ry so that was so fun for her. It kept her busy and happy. I was pretty excited though when she had Mikayla go home and she just hung out with me. She still loves me and that makes my day! I keep expecting her to grow out of me and not want anything to do with me but it's just not happening and I couldn't be more excited!
For her birthday dinner Ryleigh had me make Fish & Chips and then she had Baby Lava Cakes for dessert. It was delicious and NOT low calorie.
I love you Ry! Happy Birthday baby!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Goodness - 15?? She is beautiful and wonderful and I am so happy that she's a part of our whacky family.