Friday, February 1, 2013

Olivia's Field Trip


Olivia's Preschool class had a field trip to the Aquarium today and so my mom and I went with her. It was actually a bunch of fun. I am a little disappointed on how my pictures came out because it was so dark in the aquarium, and of course Olivia was so squiggly that I don't have any pictures of her that aren't a blurr. As it turns out her favorite sea life creature was the jellyfish. My favorite were the gigantic sea turtles. I think Jett loved the Sting Ray's the most.


Can you see my mom and Jett in the aquarium?

 There were all sorts of little tunnels that we could go in or sit in and it felt like you were really inside the tank. Jett loved this one! Of course, the Sting Ray were in this tank, and he really liked them.

1 comment:

Darcie said...

That was super fun. I'm happy to go on any field trips, just let me know and I'm there.