Monday, November 25, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

It's been a few years since our last family pictures. Which is unlike us, usually I am pretty good about getting them done annually but something kept coming up the past few years making it difficult. This year I decided that NOTHING was going to get in the way! We had a few things try to come up and make it difficult but eventually it happened and I couldn't be happier with the result!
 
We have always done pretty casual pictures so this year I wanted us to be a little more formal, just for a change. I also rented an antique chandelier and a wooden bench and it just came together amazing! Since my cousin Nikaela does them for us at a significant family discount we try to make it as easy on her as possible so we teamed up with my parents, who also wanted to get their family pictures taken, which worked out awesome because we got some fun pics of all of us!
























 



 
 






and they all lived happily ever after
The End

4 comments:

Flip flop Queen! said...

Love, Love, Love your family...every single one! The cutest pictures ever!

Kim and Joe said...

Jeni you look absolutely beautiful!!!!

Darcie said...

I love these people so very much.

Virus Removal Guidelines said...

Really love your writing style and the way of explaining stuff like this. Thanks for providing such an informative resource to readers like me. Abandoned Domains Susceptible to Identity Thefts!