Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family

When you come from a large family it is a very rare occurrence to have everyone together at once. Well this week ended up being pretty special. Dan's brother Cory and his wife Hayley were in town with their little boy Maddox and so even though not all of Dan's siblings were here (April lives in Oregon) all of the Linn grandchildren were! So of course we could not pass up this opportunity for a picture (the last Linn grand kid picture only has 6 kids in it - I would say we have grown a little!) I could not pass us this chance to get pictures of Livy with her hair on FIRE. The sun was just too perfect!




Maddox was finally starting to warm up to me and then they left. Of course.

Ashley, Ryleigh and Jayda have become extremely close this past summer (we do live 2 doors down) and it has been so great for all of them. They are all a great influence on each other and I love them so much!

3 comments:

Susan Sorensen said...

You and Dan have such great, supportive and close families....it's such a blessing in this day and age. It's a great thing to grow up close to your cousins! AND your grandparents! ...I do know the grandparents think so!! And Maddox is absolutely adorable! What a cute little guy he is!!

marry said...

Thanks so much for inviting me over! It was nice to see Andrea... Oh I was going ot call you.. I still probably will but I didn't know if you heard there is a pack meeting tomorrow at 6:30 at the church in the Relief Society. Can't wait to hang out again

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! We had so much fun with everyone-- hopefully we will see you guys before the baby comes!