Monday, August 15, 2011

Ethan's 9th Birthday






Hey everyone! This is Ryleigh my mom gave me the option to guest blog for Ethan's Birthday and I was more than happy to do so!









Ethan

Okay so I decided to do a little survey on Ethan and some of the things he is into here is some of the questions I asked.

1. What would you like for your Birthday?
A typical boy answer Lego's, Nerf-Guns, and a remote control car

2.What is your Birthday dinner?
Okay be prepared this dinner is a heart-attack waiting to happen but at least it delicious..... Hot Wings, Apple-Snicker Salad, Jalapeno Poppers, and Caesar Salad mom said that last one was a must.

3. What are you looking forward to most about being nine?
Mmmmm... ummm... uhhhh being a bear in Cubscouts.

4. What will you miss about being eight?
My Birthday from when I was eight years old.

5. Whats your favorite Movie?
Him: Transformers 3 Me: How can it be the 3rd when you haven't even seen it yet? Him: I don't know I just am pretty sure its a good movie. Mom: You need to pick a different movie because that really can't even be your favorite if you have never seen it. Him: Fine.... Transformers 2

6. Favorite color?
Red

7. Favorite animal?
A shark

8. Favorite restaurant?
Ruby Tuesdays

9. Favorite thing to do during summer?
Going to Sunsplash

10. On a scale from 1 to 10 how excited are you for your birthday?
Uhhh a 6... He said he is nervous for some reason he said it feels weird to turn 9 that's why it is a six.


Well we love you Ethan and hope your Birthday is wonderful!


Happy Birthday Ethan!

5 comments:

Darcie said...

Ethan - you are a love and I have so much fun being your Gramma! I love that whenever you see me you always give me a hug - even when I don't ask for one! Have a great birthday E-Man!! I love you mucho!

Dan said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Ethan. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Oh Ethan-- we love you! And Happy Birthday! Hope turning 9 is amazing!

JKGibbons said...

You are a keeper, Ethan. You put a smile on my face. There is a boy in my Wolf Den who reminds me so much of you in how he looks. I told his mom about you and that it is easy to love her son because he reminds me of you!

Great job, Ryleigh. Maybe you should sign up for Journalism classes in high school. Hey, I'm just saying...

Susan Sorensen said...

Great interview! Thanks for inviting us to your birthday Ethan! We loved the dessert! And the dinner sounds yummy ~ Love you tons!