Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Very Special Friend

Monday's and Thursdays are very exciting days in the Linn household. Olivia and I are lucky enough to babysit - every week!
We are loving it.
My sister-in-law, Aubrey, had to go back to work after having her sweet baby girl, Addysen, this summer and her husband (Dan's brother), Adam started back to school a couple of weeks ago so that means we get to watch her! They think I am doing them a favor - but it is really me being selfish. I just love babies, and I really love this girl. She is so sweet.

Olivia is LOVING having a real live baby around. She is constantly worried about her.
"Addi is hungry."
"Addi is tired."
"Addi needs her paci."
"Addi is thirsty."
"Addi wants to play with me."
"Addi wants a babydoll."
"Addi wants me to hold her. Not you."

Thankfully there is no jealously with Olivia ~ just love. Plus she is really great with her. She is so kind and patient.

Of course, at 6 weeks old, Addi makes it real difficult to watch her since she does this all day:

 And this:
So lets see.... today is Tuesday ~ 2 more days until we get to watch her again.

4 comments:

Susan Sorensen said...

That is so sweet. I love how deliriously happy Livy looks holding the baby!! All you have to do is look at Addi to realize who her parents are!! Genetics is alive and well.

JKGibbons said...

Sweet pictures! Sweet baby girl. She and Olivia will be great friends.

Anonymous said...

So absolutely jealous! I want to hold little Addi! She is darling! Livy and you are so lucky!

Andrea said...

Awe, she is super duper cute!!! how fun for you and Livy!