Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wanted

Wanted: Little Red Curls


Possible Suspect:
 Three-Year old Female.
Height: 40 1/4"
Weight: 35.2 lbs
Hair: Red (last seen with curls)
Eyes: Hazel (Blue? Green? Brown? depends on the mood)

Suspect was last seen with a pair of scissors.

update:
An arrest has been made.
The female suspect was apprehended by the front door of her home, apparently trying to escape. She had discarded the scissors while trying to make a run for it. Below is a copy of her mug-shot. Apparently the suspect tried to change her appearance by giving herself a mullet.



 After a fair & speedy trial. Olivia Kaye Linn of Gilbert, was sentenced to 3 minutes in time-out followed by a new haircut. All victims are recovering nicely.

6 comments:

Susan Sorensen said...

Oh, Jeni!! You've out done yourself!!! This is hilarious! I love the new hair cut - absolutely love it! I'm glad the story has a happy ending!

JKGibbons said...

No kidding. You should write children's books for money! Her hair looks adorable. Will you have to blow dry it?

Just so you don't give up hope...I cut my hair about her age too. I was hiding behind a newspaper with scissors in the kitchen. My mom asked what I was doing and I told her, "Reading the paper." She responded with, "You can't read." I ended up in the the neighborhood barber's chair.

You can't help but love little Livvy.

Flip flop Queen! said...

I have to say that I think her hair is pretty adorable that way. Thank goodness hair grows and her long lushes curls will be back soon. I think Brookie and Livy have been talking because Brookie has been taking the scissors to her hair too, but nothing that dramatic.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You are hilarious Jeni! Glad her haircut was fixable! And she looks darling! Miss you guys!

Bringhurst Family said...

She wants to cut hair like Mom~ Super cute...

Darcie said...

I laughed until I cried on this one!! You are hilarious and so is Livy!