Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kristi's shower

 My baby sister is having a baby boy! He is due on May 25th and I am SO excited! We have not had a baby in our family since Olivia was born 4 years ago. I was so excited to hear that she was having a baby that I instantaneously told her that I was going to throw her a shower.  Looking back, that could have been perceived as super rude considering we have another sister plus her mom and my mom and loads of aunts and grandmothers that I am sure would have wanted to do it as well. But I sort of took over.


Yummy salads
Super yummy tea sandwiches
It ended up being absolutely beautiful, complete with a candy bar, and I actually got some help with the food from my mom and sister, and Kristi's mom and aunt provided the shower games (and a delicious cupcake recipe)!



The Candy Bar

I don't think I have ever been so a shower that was so awesome, let alone helped plan one! We had so much fun and I am so thankful for all the help and even more thankful for baby Jett for giving us a reason to need a shower... now we just wait for him to get here......




Kristi's Aunt Lynn: Measuring the belly!

Andrea was able to fly in for the weekend!
Andrea, Kristi's mom, Kristi, Kristi's grandmother, Kristi's aunt
Ryleigh & Ashlee (friend from school)

No comments: