Tuesday, July 23, 2013

We had a baby!

Okay... maybe I didn't have a baby... but my little brother did!! This is my first actual blood sibling having a baby so it was a fun moment for me! This baby could potentially look similar to my kids!

Congratulations Devin & Nicole!

After getting kicked out of the room 3 hours ago we were all pretty excited when we saw Devin come out of the doors!!

Devin & Mom - we have a baby!

 Welcome Jason!!


What is not to love about newborn feet prints! 


Devin & Jason
Nicole & Jason
The new Gramma, The new Dad and the Newborn! 3 generations. 



2 comments:

Darcie said...

Such great pictures!! He is such a cutie pie and so fun to have a new baby in the family.

Susan Sorensen said...

I love the last picture of him....with his big, wide open eyes peeking over the blanket.