Thursday, October 13, 2011

Family Picnic

Fall Break is not the most genius invention in this day and age. I don't know about anyones kids but my kids are not tired of school yet. In fact, we are just starting to get in the groove of things when BAM! we get a whole week off of school. Just because it is changing seasons. - somewhere in the world it is changing seasons... because here in Gilbert, Arizona it is still blazin hot!

We decided to have a little family picnic at the park with Dan's family towards the end of the fall break. I bought a bunch of blocks of ice and we all packed a picnic lunch and we met up for lots of fun! I only got pictures of the kids Ice blocking before my battery died.

On your marks...get set....go!





Hayley was kind enough to march all the way up to the top of the hill and help Olivia out.





No comments: