Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Young Love

Spencer doesn't know this but something fell out of his backpack this morning....
and I was nosy, and I read it, and it was hilarious!
It was so funny, in fact, that I had to post it to our blog so that I could remember this day forever.


Spencer told me a couple of days ago, before I found this, that he had broke up with Savannah because she was getting "really annoying" and because "she always follows me around, and wants me to do stuff with her. Plus, her friends are annoying."
ha! Boys....

4 comments:

JKGibbons said...

How funny -- and kinda scary at the same time. Smart fellow to "break up." Wonder how many hearts he's gonna break between now and marriage? He will get a laugh out of this in a few years. Wouldn't it be too funny if he ended up marrying her, like your mom predicted you'd marry Dan?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This is too cute and absolutely hilarious! Thanks for posting this Jeni!

Susan Sorensen said...

Spencer is going to die when he finds out you posted this. She does sound a bit suffocating. Smart move Spencer!

Darcie said...

Yeah. . . who has time for girls anyway?? What with a perfectly good game of soccer going on across the playground! Sheesh!!!