Monday, October 17, 2011

I am so proud


In August Daniel graduated from Nursing School, and at the end of that month he took his state board test and passed! Making him a Registered Nurse. YAY!

I don't think it is even possible to adequately express how excited we are about this. Shortly after graduation he started up classes at Grand Canyon University for his Bachelors degree, which he should have in about a year (at which point, he said, we can have a party!)

So not only is it super exciting that he is done with the first part of his education..

but....

He also got a job!!!

Not just any job either....

He got hired on at Banner Good Sam in Phoenix!
In their PCU department - and he is working days!

I don't think people realize this but this is a big deal! A hospital like this doesn't generally hire new graduates! Not to mention giving him a day shift and in a department like that! I am just so proud of my husband and so excited for our future! 
 Today is his first day of work - so send him good vibes!

5 comments:

DaNelle said...

Awesome Daniel! I went to MCC nursing school, so glad you got a job!

JKGibbons said...

I've been wondering all day how the first day went. I am so proud of Dan too and excited for your family and what this will mean. Way to go Dan!

Darcie said...

I thought about him all day - of course it helped that I was with you most of the day, but I would have thought about him anyway! Congratulations to you both! xoox

Codie said...

Way to go. I am so excited for your family. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Dan got the job! Congrats again!