Saturday, October 1, 2011

um... wow! You know you are impressed!

You know I am in a blog-funk when I forget to even blog about my anniversary! WOW! I suck.

As stated, today is our anniversary.

12 years!

 twelve.

1-2.

twelve

wow

Since I am lame and forgot to plan ahead, I don't have a picture of us. So here we are 12 1/2 years ago: on our way to Prom.



I am so happy that we have had so many great years together, and I look forward to many many more!
We spent the morning in true Linn Family fashion: Daniel coaching the boys double header and me keeping score/stats. We really wouldn't have it any other way.

We are about to go out on a date: going to see Moneyball and then going to Elmer's for dinner. Thankfully we have some free movie passes or else it would just be dinner!
Then we will come home and watch the World Series on TV.
Great day!

5 comments:

Nikaela said...

You seriously look EXACTLY the same. You haven't aged a day!

Bringhurst Family said...

Congrats on a dozen years Linn's!

Susan Sorensen said...

Congratulations! I remember the wedding and I agree with Nikaela - you haven't changed a bit!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!

Dirk and Melissa Thompson said...

You are a wonderful couple. We are happy to know you. Congratulations! 12 years is awesome!