Friday, July 20, 2012

Livy-ness

Olivia is in a hilarious stage! I find myself either LAUGHING with her or yelling at her. Not much in between. She is super curiously independent and yet a total baby (we will not talk about how she has reverted to being a baby this summer with the kids home from school {ugh!}) Even at 4 1/2 I find her milestones precious and feel the need to document them. My only regret is that I was not as thoughtful with the others.


One night, Olivia was arguing with me, telling me that she was not tired and not wanting to go to bed. I sent her up to bed ahead of me. When I got up there (less than 5 minutes later) this is where I found her - of course NOT tired at all! haha!


Olivia LOVES the boys! She wants to be a boy. She wears pants with no shirt almost daily - I have to constantly remind her to put some clothes on (in fact, that is what she is wearing as I type this!) She even asked me to cut her hair like the boys, but of course I objected. Dan is encouraging getting her in some sort of dance class ASAP!

Livy puts her toys in the most precarious positions. I do believe she believes that they are all living things. Babies get seat belted into the car, babies to to bed (and get disciplined - for what, I have no idea) and toys end up sitting, standing, bending in the strangest places!

Our friends Andrew & Steph went to Hawaii and brought Olivia back this outfit! She loves it!

This says "Daddy" see it??? Ya.. we are a work in progress

She is into coloring (NON STOP!) I can't keep enough printer paper in the house. (btw, Walmart has the cheapest price on that) She is coloring on everything, including herself - not including furniture (thankfully!) But I just love little kid drawings. Nothing is more sweet! I think the balloon picture is a self-portrait! ;)


I just LOVED this!!!


1 comment:

Darcie said...

O.K. first of all, I have been laughing so hard at this post that I now have tears in my eyes.
I LOVE the "not tired" post. So funny how she fights sleep so badly sometimes. And the post about Dan wanting dancing lessons is hysterical!! And oh my goodness, could those coconut shells be any smaller????
I, too, love her drawings. The ones on my bulletin board make me smile daily. I seriously think you need to frame the pink one.
I love this little girl