Thursday, July 19, 2012

Work-Out!

The boys are starting tackle football this fall. Conditioning week starts the first week of August. Even though we know that nothing can really prepare or make it easier for them when it comes to the first weeks of practicing in full pads & helmets in football we have been trying to make sure they are as in shape as possible. The other night we took them to workout with Chad at MVPZone! They had a blast and they were sweaty when they were done! We even had Ammon come along.

Of course, Chad had to start off showing us how awesome he is at hitting. Thanks Chad.

They broke up into circuit groups. Chad & Ammon were in one group.

Spencer & Ethan were in the other group


Then they had to plank as a team. yuck. I sure am glad that I was just taking pictures. :)
In all seriousness I am so proud of the boys. They are working so hard and are dedicated to being good and strong and as ready as possible for football!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

You do have to admit, though. Chad has come a LONG way in his batting skills. I'm excited to watch him play this year.
I'm excited to watch the boys plays football, too. I think it will be a much more interesting sport for me when I have them to watch and keep track of.