Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Suey's third annual water day!

Once again, I am lame and forgot to take more than a couple of pictures! ugh! New goal: carry camera and USE IT!

Well my wonderful sweet grandma did it again and held her annual water day  today. This year proved to be a challenge, finding a day that could accommodate everyone's schedule but she finally managed on a blisteringly hot day in July. The kids don't seem to care though.

She even added an attraction: The DOUBLE Slip 'n Slide! I really just love the social time it gives me with all the wonderful ladies in my family. We have so much fun together and I love our closeness. The conversation is never dull with us!  



1 comment:

Darcie said...

Such a fun day - I love my mom's enthusiasm and the tremendous love that she has for all of us.