Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The last year...for a while

Spencer & Ethan - September 2007

Five years ago the boys were SSSOOO excited to be going to school together! Five years later it hasn't changed one bit. Spencer was so excited this morning to hear that Ethan was healthy and ready to go to school with him.
It dawned on me yesterday that this will be the last year that these two will be going to the same school until Spencer is a JUNIOR in high school! wow! :...( I hope that I will remember to get a picture of the two of them then too.
I am so glad that these two continue to be best friends. I know that over the next few years as these two mature at different rates things will change but I cherish these days and am thankful for their closeness and hope that deep down that never changes.

Spencer & Ethan - July 2012


1 comment:

Darcie said...

Such handsome young men!!! I am so proud to be their grandma. I love them mucho!