Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 25 - Softball

It's been really difficult to get some decent pictures of Ryleigh playing softball  this season, One: because I keep score, so taking the time to take the pictures can sometimes mess me up. Two: Because it is starting to get dark earlier and I am not allowed to use a flash as the games. The other night, however, they played a 5:30 game so I thought I could snag a few photos before the sun totally died.
 This has been a semi-fun season for Ryleigh. Fun! Because she plays with Jayda and because they are on a winning team. Not fun because she is not utilized how she would prefer. The coach often has her and Jayda set up as interchangeable, so if one of them is on the bench than the other is playing on defense and then the next inning they will just switch positions. I can tell it is a little discouraging for Ry, and it is starting to get into her head a little. But we just encourage her to have a good attitude and try her best. She is also doing a softball camp for High School so she is knee deep in Softball right now.

Miss Jayda, up to bat.

Ryeigh on Second


#5

No comments: