Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6 - football

Really Jeni... 3 days into this "picture a day" and you blow it!?!

Okay, in fairness... okay there is no fairness. I just plain forgot! I had huge plans to take a picture or two on Thursday night (day 4) of my doTerra party (but it was kinda lame {thanks for the 5 people out of 175 that showed up}) and of Ryleigh's softball game on Friday night (day 5) but I just forgot! I even have a timer set on my phone to remind me. FYI: Procrastination is not an effective tool for me.


So here we are at day 6:

This morning the boys had a football game. This is Spencer & Ethan's first year in tackle football so it has been an adjustment for us. It's super fun but it's totally different from the calming game of baseball. Spencer and Ethan are both starters on the Offensive line. Dan is so annoyed that they play offensive line and every game he has to bite his tongue to keep his cool about it. He would rather see Ethan on defense and Spencer running the ball. But in all honesty - who wouldn't?? No one wants their kid on the O line but someone has to do it. Hopefully, next year with a little experience under their belts they can move to a different position.


 Spencer & Ethan are in the tall pink socks (October is breast cancer awareness month)
Spencer #40 Ethan #44

1 comment:

Darcie said...

First of all, I love that they're supporting breast cancer awareness! Second, so lame of me not to have made it to a game yet, but happy they made it to the playoffs. Here's hoping I'll make it to the game Saturday morning!!