Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Four Kids

I saw the cutest idea on Pinterest! It's where you blowup a picture to a HUGE size, using blueprint paper at Kinko's and then glue it to a giant foam board! Since I have been needing something for my barren plant shelf in my front room I decided that this was perfect for it! So I took the kids out and snapped a few shots. It was super sunny so they are a little (okay a LOT) squinty but I think they turned out pretty cute! Plus my big picture on my plant ledge looks awesome!!
 

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

Can I see a pic of the finished blueprint above your plant shelf? It intrigues me. And, about how much did it cost altogether?

Ryleigh sure is looking beautiful!

Jeni Lyn said...

Hi Lisa!

I sent you an email to both the email addresses for you that I had in my contacts. I included a couple of pictures and my cost/materials. Let me know if you don't get it.

Thank you for saying that Ryleigh is beautiful. She is a wonderful person! We have been so blessed with her.