Monday, September 8, 2008

AZ - Elmer's Taco's

Hold on - let me mop up my drool while I think of eating at Elmer's.

okay - So Elmer's is a family favorite - of my little family and my BIG family. If you live in Arizona and have never eaten at Elmer's then I am sorry for you. You are missing out. For the last 6 years we have lived out of the state of Arizona and I have tried to find comparable burritos but I am always left disappointed. Therefore, EVERYTIME we go to Arizona we make a special trip to Elmer's. I am serious - go - eat - enjoy. Except don't go on a weekday between 12:00-1:30pm - they are located right across the street from Chandler High School and it gets a little busy! Here's the address: 355 N Arizona Ave Chandler, AZ 85225
My yummy bean burrito & rice.....


The kids, enjoying the food!

3 comments:

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

Look how well behaved they are! They were so good when they were here too. I miss you all.

Toone Family said...

Okay so NOOO I did not know anything about ELMER's Taco's??!! We are going to have to try it out! I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!

Susan Sorensen said...

Can I just say, Jeni, that I love you to pieces!! You are so cute and such a good blogger!