Saturday, September 20, 2008

Picnic in the Park

Last Saturday I was lucky enough to have the day off of work so we decided to take the kids to the park for a picnic lunch. We had SO much fun. I love watching the kids play with each other and I love watching Olivia explore new things. She was totally enjoying the sand - she was eating it! I also was lucky enough to sneak in an updated family picture! You gotta take them when you can - those dang kids change so quick! I had to through this picture in (even though it is not so flattering of my excess chins) because this is typical Olivia. If there is hair in her reach - watch out!




















3 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

Eden was a serious hair puller too.

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

Send 5x7 of family pleeeeease. What great memories you are making for your family. You are all adorable!

Susan Sorensen said...

I agree with Jan - about sending a picture. You can email me one and I'll print it! These are great pictures, Jeni! You all look so darn good! It's good to see you all laughing and having fun. Even Dan. He didn't used to smile at all....now he does. I love it!