Saturday, September 13, 2008

AZ- Randomness

This is my final Arizona vacation post. aah - sad.. that means we really are home. So these first couple pictures are of Ammon (Dan's little brother), Ryleigh & Ethan building a cup tower! It was quite impressive. Before it all came crashing down.





Livy had her first experience with Cream of Wheat cereal when I ran out of food one morning. She was NOT a fan.
If we were EVER wondering where the boys were - we could find them here - glued to the WII! You would think they had never seen one before. That is Garrett on the left.

My gramma suey and my mom on our last night!
Little Gramma and Livy. I was so thankful that Livy took to all her "new" family that she had never met before so well (of course, she did meet little gramma when she was 2 weeks old). She was lovey and snugly with everyone. It was like she just knew.
My gramma and me! I love you gramma!

No comments: