Sunday, September 7, 2008

AZ - Joe's Farm Grill



One of the weeknights we were in Arizona my grandma insisted that we eat at Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert for dinner. "We get to eat outside on picnic benches!" she was telling us. Those of us with any common sense were thinking - oh gee let me tell you how fun eating grilled hamburgers in 110* outdoors sounds! But I must admit, and apologize for my negativity and lack of trust in my grandmother. Joe's is very strategically placed in the middle of a huge canopy of trees and has very little pavement throughout the facility so it was surprisingly cool and enjoyable. Not to mention - the food was awesome. I guess they grow their ingredients and raise their beef and everything. It was a lot of fun. Thanks gramma!


Chad and Ethan strolling around the complex!


Ryleigh Climbing the tree that we were sitting under.
-Olivia enjoying the delicious French Fries.


-My beautiful Aunt Cori and cousin Amalie. I love them so much and miss them terribly already.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so jealous you got to eat Elmer's! It really is one of a kind......dang it. My mouth is watering!

Codie said...

I love Joe's. We live right by eat and ride our bikes to eat breakfast on Saturdays. I am glad someone else loves it too!