Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blurb

I am SUPER excited today. My blog book finally came in! I say 'finally' but it really only took about a week. But still! I am NOT a scrapbooker. I tried, I really tried. But I think I like to buy the embellishments more than I like to use them, so I would end up with scrapbook stuff and nothing to do with it. So I decided (after reading about a friend that did this) that turning our blog into a book was the next best thing - and now that I see the finished product - it IS the best thing. I used the website http://www.blurb.com/ and they walked me through everything - they even uploaded my blog into their site. Then I can change the coloring or layouts or whatever. It was SO MUCH FUN! I decided that I am going to do one a year and this one is 2007 (I can't wait until January so I can do 2008!) The only part that takes time when I needed to go back and find some of the original pictures because it needed a larger file size, but overall it was AWESOME! The cover

Some pages from the inside.

I know you want one now!

4 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

You did a swell job it's super cool.

Anonymous said...

This is completely wonderful! I'm glad to get to see one; I've wondered about them. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Umm okay-- so how do I do this? Because it is freakin adorable!

Anonymous said...

I have done this too and I LOVE it!! Yours looks so cute!
Tanya