Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat


Well we made it! Another year of junk and costumes and craziness done. I actually LOVE Halloween, it is one of my favorite "holiday's" and this year was pretty fun. We took the kids over into my parents neighborhood. They live in a larger area with more homes. One house decked out their entire garage with a haunted house - we waited in line and went through it. Ethan is now asleep on my bed.
Ryleigh was a "Disco Diva" this year. She has white go-go boots and everything. It was a pretty great costume. She was getting lots of compliments. She originally was hoping to be "goth" - ick - I am glad she changed her mind!



Spencer is Anakin Skywalker. Does this look familiar? Yes, it is the same costume that Ethan wore last year. Boys are so easy! They want to be the same things every year!


Ethan is Venom - look familiar? Yep, you guessed it, this was Spencer's costume from last year. Nice. Recycling is always good.



Livy was the Pumpkin. My mom made this costume for me on my first Halloween and then all three of my brothers after me wore it on their first Halloweens and all 4 of my kids have worn it on their first Halloween. It is a fun little tradition that hopefully will continue to be passed down. Well, off to bed for me now. goodnight.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryleigh's constume ROCKS!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea for a first Halloween- all the kiddies look so cute! I love all their costumes!

Darcie said...

Thanks for sharing halloween with us. It is so fun to be together!

Susan Sorensen said...

Great, great, GREAT pumpkins!!! I rmember the pumpkin costume - but didn't realize that all of those other people had worn it inbetween you and Livvy. WOW! LOVE her smile! The kids are so cute and growing up so fast! That's for being so good about postin update pictures so we can keep in touch (sort of), it really helps.
Love you guys.

Susan Sorensen said...

oops!! I meant "THANKS for being so good about posting update pictures......"...you know how it is.

Anonymous said...

I think I have seen that wig before. Nice of you to share Dan.