Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hood River

About a week ago we took a family trip to Hood River with my parents and my sister and her husband. It was a lot of fun. I was sorta dreading this trip (no offense mom) because it was my one day off from work that week and I was totally sick. I had been running a fever the night before and every 4 hours (or whenever my dayquil wore off!) so I was a little bummed to go at first. We ended up having so much fun! It took about 2 1/2 hours to get there but we made several stops along the way. Most of these pictures are actually taken along the stops. One of the stops was at multnomah falls. It is absolutely beautiful. Here are the boys looking at the falls:
Livy was enjoying herself as well. (I don't have any picture of Ryleigh so I feel kinda bad, but
that dang girl is such a busy body that I can't ever get her in a picture.
Me & my lil brother Chad.
Here we all are! wow....
We stopped at an orchard in Hood River and picked lots of apples and found some killer pumpkins! This is one of them. This guy weighed 45 pounds!!!! I can't wait to carve him tonight. Pictures coming soon!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow of a pumpkin!! That's awesome! DEFINITELY post pictures when you get that baby carved!

This looks like so much fun. I miss you.

It also looks COLD!

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

So how much did the pumpkins cost? Dad had to buy 16 pumpkins for the youth in the ward to carve and he went to three different stores before he decided to bit the bullet because they were so expensive! He even stopped at the local pumpkin patch place and no way. It was highway robbery.