Saturday, October 4, 2008

Football

This year we decided to branch out of our Baseball bubble and put the boys in Flag Football. It has been really fun to watch. They are natural athletes and we could not be prouder. They boys are on the "Beavers" and have a pretty good little team. Starting them in Flag Football has been great because they are kinda learning the basics of football but next year I am going to be on the ball and get them in Pop Warner!
Ryleigh and Olivia are such good sports to sit and watch the games and practices. Ryleigh is a book worm so she always has a book with her and Olivia is great as long as we bring her a snack!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I can see a lot of Ryleigh in this photo of Livy. They're such cute girls. It will be fun to hear about the boys injuries - oops - I mean successes!

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

Ammon would be jealous. He has asked to play football a lot lately and we just seem to avoid it. He's in fall baseball though so we are not horrible parents. Looks like beautiful weather there. Can't wait to see you all!

Susan Sorensen said...

Snacks rule!!So do books!

Anonymous said...

I remember many many many football games that I sat and watched of my brothers too. Now I explane the game to my husband. Keep it up Ryleigh.